Friday, November 27, 2009

Comments from a kind reader in Devon, Englad

We are sharing here some comments from readers of our book "Scrapbook of Christmas Firsts: Stories to Warm Your Heart and Tips to Simplify Your Holiday".

One woman whose comments about our book warmed my heart is Monix who lives in Devon, England.
I love Devon, England, by the way, and have not met Monix in person, though I find her blog charming and recommend that you visit it.
Here is what she wrote on September 27, 2009 on her blog at http://randomdistractions.blogspot.com/

"I recently bought a copy of Scrapbook of Christmas Firsts and I recommend it to anyone who wants to recapture the real spirit of Christmas."

I love to see our book being read and enjoyed around the world and I understand it is being sold to readers in India and South Africa in addition to the United Kingdom. It is fun to imagine it in the hands of a reader I don't know, who is enjoying reading it.

No comments: