Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Give me IL DIVO

This week, each of us co-authors on A Scrapbook of Christmas First is to answer the question, "What would be on your list this year?" Simple:

Front row tickets to see Il Divo.

Have you seen their youtube video of Amazing Grace? Even as a writer, I'm at a loss for words to explain this performance. My darling husband, after watching the video, bought their latest CD with this song. Of course, I love Il Divo anyhow; have 4 of their CDs.

So what's on your gift list this year? Leave me your thoughts . . .

Brenda Nixon, http://www.brendanixon.com/
Co-author, A Scrapbook of Christmas Firsts

2 comments:

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

1. The new re-mixed collection of The Beatles -- but I think at the price they want, I'll get it doled out little by little.
2. I also always get a new jigsaw puzzle (or new to me), hopefully with a Xmas or winter theme: and a box of quality chocolates.

Then I'm a happy elf!

Brenda Nixon, Author and Speaker said...

I like your ideas, too, Sandy. Chocolate is always appropriate. Thanks for your comment.