Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Brenda's Tip for Braving the Bathroom

It’s time to prepare for guests, but P-U, do you have a smelly bathroom? The ways I quickly freshen my guest bath for company is to wash the sink and toilet, change towels, and spray some room spray. All that can be completed in about 10 minutes. If time permits, I light a fragrant candle and look to make sure there are no hairs in the bathtub (I hate hairs in a tub!)

When hosting long term guests, I also place out a basket of travel size toiletries for their convenience and comfort.

Do you have a tip for making your bathroom more beautiful for guests?


by Brenda Nixon, speaker and co-author, A Scrapbook of Christmas Firsts

2 comments:

Debra said...

I always like to have those easy Clorox wipes in the guest bathroom so I can quickly wipe down everything!

Great ideas

Brenda Nixon, Author and Speaker said...

Hey, good idea! Thanks for reading and for posting.